Please let us know your size: *
Please select a shirt size.
Payment for confirmed entrants:
- Applications must be received no later than 6:00pm, Sunday, 25 September, 2016.
- Applications will be considered upon submission.
- Successful applicants will be advised by email or phone by Sunday, 2 October, 2016.
- Payment of entries will be required by 6 October, 2016.
- A refund of the fee will be available up to Wednesday, 9 November, less an $80.00 administration fee. No refunds are available for athletes withdrawing after this date.
|2014 Entry Fee Structure (paid upon advisement that your application has been successful)
|Previous C2K finishers
*includes payment of $25 for Pre-race Dinner to be held in conjunction with mandatory Competitor Briefing. There will be opportunity provided for the purchase of additional pre-race dinner tickets for support crew at a later date
Are you an AURA member?
Please select an item.
Warning : This is a legal document that affects your rights.
1. I acknowledge that long distance running involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including overexertion, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road/trail users, course or weather conditions and other causes.
2. I understand that I should not compete in this event unless I have trained appropriately and, should I become sick or injured prior to the event, then I shall withdraw from the event.
3. By competing, I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation which could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release shall extend to and include Australian Ultra Runners Association Inc. (AURA) and its respective directors, partners, managers, officers, agents, contractors, employees and volunteers including medical and paramedical personnel appointed for the event, the owners, licensees and occupiers of land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted, any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the event or any part of it is conducted or which is involved directly or indirectly with the event in any manner whatsoever and promoters, sponsors and event organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. I consent to receiving any medical treatment including ambulance transportation that the event organisers consider desirable during or after the event and take all responsibility therefor.
5. I consent to the organiser and AURA using my name, image and likeness before, during or after the event for event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
6. I understand that safety precautions undertaken by organiser/s (such as course supervision, gear checks and race safety briefings) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety.
7. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
8. My registration as a competitor is not transferable to any other person. If I am unable to compete, or if the event is cancelled by way of circumstances outside the control of the race organiser/s, my registration fee is non refundable.
9. I have informed or will inform the race organiser/s of any medical or physical conditions from which I suffer that might be relevant in affecting my performance or might be relevant if medical treatment is required.
10. I agree to abide by the race rules and directions issued by the event organiser/s.
11. The event organisers may change the race format, course or other race conditions at their discretion. Should such change occur then this agreement applies to the changed conditions.
12. I acknowledge that should I not start the legs within the prescribed cutoff time that I will not be permitted to continue the race.
13. I acknowledge that I must provide my own crew (support) complete with vehicle and that they as well as myself will comply with the requirements of the race organisers and the NSW State Police for the proper conduct of the event and I accept full responsibility for my crew and their actions.
To indicate your agreement of the above conditions, click in the "Agree" radio button below: *
To indicate that you have downloaded the race rules AND commit to ensure that yourself and all crew members are familiar with these before race day, click in the "Agree" radio button below: *
Note: When your form is successfully submitted, a new screen will appear which confirms this. If this does not happen, please check that the mandatory fields have been completed correctly and try again. Thank you.